Using ArcGIS with Adobe CC software

Jump to solution
10-23-2021 04:37 PM
RobertMathieson
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am new to the ESRI world and just learning, being from the dark side (Mac), I am trialing ESRI and ArcGIS for a long-term client now and hopefully into the future.

Currently, I am using parcels to work with ArcGIS desktop plus Mac for online version until my new windows pc arrive for running now only ArcGIS but, also Pix4D and possibly adobe CC software as well. I am just interested in what Adobe software and Pix4D software is ESRI ArcGIS compatible with?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks from outback Australia.m 

Tags (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hello @RobertMathieson 

Thanks for reaching out. For Adobe software the current supported versions are listed in this help topic.  
Also, here are some resources for self paced tutorials in case you are interested. 

Regd Pix4D, could you please share some more context about your workflow? This part of you question possibly needs to be posted to another community board. If you can share some context I will happy to recommend which community area will be best for it. 

Hope this helps. Thanks again for reaching out and happy mapping! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Robert

I can answer about Pix4D.  If you're already using Pix4D for processing drone imagery, most if not all of the resulting outputs are all compatible with the imagery capabilities of ArcGIS - that includes ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Earth.  (I'm assuming you're not using ArcGIS Enterprise or Image Server but the same is true). 

I said "most" outputs because in some cases it will depend on the format  - e.g. if you want to use the point cloud, output a *.LAS file...  

Note if you're not already using Pix4D, we have options for drone processing as well.  Drone2Map is generally equivalent to Pix4D for field/office use on a laptop, and Site Scan is our cloud-based (SaaS) offering.    These include direct connections for publishing results in ArcGIS Online.

Cody B. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hello @RobertMathieson 

Thanks for reaching out. For Adobe software the current supported versions are listed in this help topic.  
Also, here are some resources for self paced tutorials in case you are interested. 

Regd Pix4D, could you please share some more context about your workflow? This part of you question possibly needs to be posted to another community board. If you can share some context I will happy to recommend which community area will be best for it. 

Hope this helps. Thanks again for reaching out and happy mapping! 

0 Kudos
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Robert

I can answer about Pix4D.  If you're already using Pix4D for processing drone imagery, most if not all of the resulting outputs are all compatible with the imagery capabilities of ArcGIS - that includes ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Earth.  (I'm assuming you're not using ArcGIS Enterprise or Image Server but the same is true). 

I said "most" outputs because in some cases it will depend on the format  - e.g. if you want to use the point cloud, output a *.LAS file...  

Note if you're not already using Pix4D, we have options for drone processing as well.  Drone2Map is generally equivalent to Pix4D for field/office use on a laptop, and Site Scan is our cloud-based (SaaS) offering.    These include direct connections for publishing results in ArcGIS Online.

Cody B.