How do you Select a vector basemap

10-11-2021 10:45 AM
BryanTucker
New Contributor II

Hello, 

Can you please let me know how to access the vector basemap layer in Maps for Adobe 3.01. 

I am only able to select the raster base maps. The Default Profile is selected in settings. 

Using Illustrator 25.41

Thanks

Bryan

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi @BryanTucker 

Could you please verify what account is used to activate the extension. Esri vector basemaps are supported with ArcGIS accounts, not supported with complimentary or ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Plus accounts. Here is a link to the functionality matrix. Please share what account type was used, this will help inform next steps. Thank you for your post. 

0 Kudos
BryanTucker
New Contributor II

Hello @MadhuraPhaterpekar 

I did sign in using my ArcGIS Online account. I have an ArcGIS pro license. 

Bryan

0 Kudos
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi Bryan,

This appears unexpected given your setup is correct. We aren't seeing similar reports like this. Any chance you can report this as a case to Esri technical support. I think a screenshare & additional workflow info might be useful to determine the issue and a cause. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best
Madhura

0 Kudos
BryanTucker
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I figured it out. The option to use base maps was not selected in the organization settings.

BryanTucker_0-1634164470402.png

MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

This makes sense. I apologize for not catching that earlier and appreciate you posting the solution for all. Thanks @BryanTucker !

0 Kudos