Compilation Window Size Changes When PPI is Changed

Jump to solution
08-04-2022 07:07 AM
ChrisMyers_NewQuest
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

One of my users is experiencing an issue where she sets the extent of the map board in the Mapboard window, set her layers in the Compilation window, however when she changes the PPI of the project, the extent of the map changes in the Compilation window. 

In the attached image, compare the extent of the mapboard to the basemap in the compilation window - the highway is cut off to the left and the HEB is cut off to the right. 

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SarahBell
Esri Contributor

Hi @ChrisMyers_NewQuest. Thanks for sharing this with us. We are currently investigating a fix. In the interim, could you please try this workaround:

1. Create the mapboard in the mapboards panel.
  2. In the compilation panel, set the desired PPI value prior to adding any new data.
  3. Add the desired data after setting the PPI.

I tested this workaround, and it worked for me. I want to make sure it works for you too as the team investigates. Thanks! - Sarah

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SarahBell
Esri Contributor

Hi @ChrisMyers_NewQuest. Thanks for sharing this with us. We are currently investigating a fix. In the interim, could you please try this workaround:

1. Create the mapboard in the mapboards panel.
  2. In the compilation panel, set the desired PPI value prior to adding any new data.
  3. Add the desired data after setting the PPI.

I tested this workaround, and it worked for me. I want to make sure it works for you too as the team investigates. Thanks! - Sarah

ChrisMyers_NewQuest
Occasional Contributor

Hi @SarahBell , thanks for the response! That seemed to work for the user. Thanks very much! 

SarahBell
Esri Contributor

That is good news! Thanks for replying. 

0 Kudos