Compatibility - Latest version Illustraotor 25.4.1

08-11-2021 07:30 PM
BrzeczyszczykiewiczG
New Contributor

Greetings,

Are you planning to publish the compatible version any soon?

If yes when?

There has been several Illustrator/Photoshop updates since the current version of ArcGICS plugin was released.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
4 Replies
BrzeczyszczykiewiczG
New Contributor

I have received via email several kudos and other contents concerning this post.

No concret response for over one month I think.

Congrats for your assistance and support indeed splendid collaboration with users.

RachelPasser1
New Contributor II

I too would like to know when there will be a compatible version as well. I have Illustrator 25.4.1 and Photoshop 22.5, so Maps for Adobe 3.0 won't install for me. I'm getting an error saying I don't have the right version. This same issue has happened to me before when Illustrator and Photoshop updated versions over the summer.

0 Kudos
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

An update to support Illustrator version 25.3 and later is now available for windows. Please see this article for more info and install instructions.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-maps-for-adobe-creative-cloud-blog/update-to-support-adobe-illu...

0 Kudos
EmmanuelDuchene
New Contributor II

Hi! I am using version 25.4.1 of Adobe Illustrator and version 3.10 of Maps for Adobe but am unsuccessful at login with Google. I am unable to use my Google credentials, which is problematics as they are my way to log in to ArcgGIS Online.

0 Kudos