Where can you find out what the credit usage is for Living Atlas premium content?

Jump to solution
11-01-2018 10:53 AM
TylerLarson
New Contributor III

I am wondering how you identify how many credits are consumed when utilizing premium layers? I have looked all over and cannot find any information details what credit usage is.

How is this calculated?

Does all premium content have a flat rate or does it depend on the item you are using?

Is the pricing the same or different when authorizing it for public facing apps etc.?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenM
Occasional Contributor II

This link might have the information you're looking for:

Understand credits—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

From that link:

Capability

Example of where used

Credits used

Demographic Maps and Layers

Pan Living Atlas Tapestry layer in map

10 credits per 1,000 map requests (pan, zoom, and identify)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
StephenM
Occasional Contributor II

This link might have the information you're looking for:

Understand credits—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

From that link:

Capability

Example of where used

Credits used

Demographic Maps and Layers

Pan Living Atlas Tapestry layer in map

10 credits per 1,000 map requests (pan, zoom, and identify)

TylerLarson
New Contributor III

Thanks so much, this is great. 

0 Kudos
Andy-Green
Esri Contributor

There is also an ArcGIS Online space on GeoNet:  ArcGIS Online 

DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

If anyone from ESRI is reading this you need to make your links from the dataset smarter rather than just dumping people at the home page of AGOL. For example I arrived at this dataset via the living atlas. I understood that it was a premium product and would consume credits, the link I circle below should take you to a page that explicitly state the credit consumption not the home page of AGOL, that's useless!  Like the OP here I spent ages trying to find out and some home ended up on geonet, not the first or most obvious place to searching for information when a sensible link should exist. Not the level of service one would expect from a premium product?

0 Kudos