True Curves not displaying correctly - corner notches, edges missing

05-30-2023 09:49 AM
RoyJackson_AlertMedia
New Contributor III

I am seeing problems with the JS API rendering true curve circles.   See images --- Corners of the circles disappear, edges get removed. It is consistently broken across browsers and browser sessions.

To reproduce:

PostGIS 14.3 Enterprise GDB, ArcGIS Server Linux 11.1

Create polygon feature class, config_keyword="PG_GEOGRAPHY".   Add a spatial index (GIST). 

Publish a feature service, with editing enabled, and true curve support enabled. 

With ArcPro, connect to the feature class.  Use the "Create Features" circle tool to draw several circles of various size and shape over the United States (see images). 

With the JS API, consume the editable feature layer in 2d map view.   Zoom in and out of the polygons.   At a certain scale, certain features stop rendering properly.  

I see cancelled query requests in a bit of a weird order, maybe some requests are being cancelled improperly (I see cancelled requests, that would have tiles with my feature in it)?   Maybe the data is being returned, but omitted from the layer?   Maybe arcgis server is not returning these slices of data?   

Anyone have any ideas for tracking down what could be happening here?

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RoyJackson_AlertMedia
New Contributor III

SELECT objectid,shape FROM maps_db.sde.Threats ORDER BY (objectid);Spatial Filter: esriSpatialRelIntersects;Search Geometry Envelope: (-12523442.714243, 5009377.085699, -11897270.578531, 5635549.221411);Number of features returned: 2

The data appears to be returned from the database, but it does not appear on the map on these tiles. 

0 Kudos
RoyJackson_AlertMedia
New Contributor III

Same geometry as viewed in pgamin

0 Kudos