Zone Lookup Default

10-26-2021 11:13 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello!

I am in the process of making forms with Field Maps and using default values to do so. In the process I found the Zone Lookup App, and my question is, can you input the value from the polygon into a field as a default value?

For example: my workflow requires users to fill out forms while inspecting utilities such as manholes and electrical poles,  one of the questions the users must full out is a "Priority of Area" question. (this question helps us determine what utility should be prioritized) I want to submit a point (via Field Maps) and based on the area (in this case a polygon) have the default priority from said polygon show up in the "Priority of Area" question. 

Can this be done? I am new to the world of GIS and coding and I am eager to learn! 

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

The Zone Lookup instant app is setup to allow app users to find a zone or locations within a zone. For example you can determine your voting district or find a voting location within your district. It isn't setup to allow for editing of attribute data. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see. Thank you for the clarification! Do you know of a way to achieve what I am describing? 

0 Kudos