Portfolio app - remove wording for webmap in section title

08-08-2022 01:06 AM
Labels (1)
AndyGarwood
New Contributor II

Hi ESRI 

Have seen someone has posted to remove the link to the Web Map in the sidebar, fully support that.

Can we also add the ability to remove the word "Web Map" from the section headings on the Carousel option - see below - could we have a title and sub heading so we can add some basic info to explain what data the tab shows?

AndyGarwood_1-1659945865587.png

Really like the portfolio app, can see lots of uses for it so hopefully you can add these minor changes asap so we can use it for new sites

Thanks

Andy

2 Replies
RyanLibed
Esri Contributor

Hi @AndyGarwood,

Thanks for using Portfolio and we're glad that it has become a useful tool in your workflow! I have relayed this post over to the Instant Apps team to discuss what can be done for the next update. 

I will post any details here. 

Best regards,
Ryan

0 Kudos
RyanLibed
Esri Contributor

Hi @AndyGarwood,

Discussed this with the team and the section type text is by design and it is planned to be left as is. However, we will still keep this request on our radar. One suggestion is to try out the other layouts such as the accordion layout as that layout does not have the section type text; and, since the description is editable, you'll be able to include any information needed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Ryan 

0 Kudos