Is there a way to group values in a chart? Such as to show values that meetsa certain criteria vs those that don't

Jump to solution
11-08-2022 08:20 PM
SaraHedrick1
New Contributor III

I'm trying to create a donut chart showing the percentage of records that meet a certain criteria (e.g. all records with a cell value <10) and the percentage that don't meet that criteria (all records with a cell value >10). Is there a way to do this within Insights without additional data processing or do I need to create a new column and calculate pass/fail of the criteria and symbolize that? Once I have calculated the criteria, how do show it as a percentage? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scott_Aulen
Esri Contributor

@SaraHedrick1,

For your first question, I would recommend creating an additional column using a Logical Function in the calculate field dialog.

For your second question, we don't currently have a mechanism for labelling percentage within a donut chart but that's a great idea and I would encourage you to add it to the Ideas board so we can prioritize.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Scott_Aulen
Esri Contributor

@SaraHedrick1,

For your first question, I would recommend creating an additional column using a Logical Function in the calculate field dialog.

For your second question, we don't currently have a mechanism for labelling percentage within a donut chart but that's a great idea and I would encourage you to add it to the Ideas board so we can prioritize.