insights configure map pop up with image

Jump to solution
10-14-2021 07:48 AM
ShirleyYueLi
New Contributor III

How can we configure the map pop up to include an image like arcgis online? Can we display the image from URL in the data attribute table? We can use text and media widget to display one image but can we display multiple images that are cross-filtered with other cards?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Shirley,

Sorry for the delayed response. This is not possible today with the Insights map pop-up. It is a great idea for a enhancement, and we will definitely consider it for a future release. I might suggest  adding it to the ideas site and see if others also have the need.

FYI - the Insights reference table was recently added, and this supports hyperlinks, so that you can at least click on them within the table and have them open in a browser.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Shirley,

Sorry for the delayed response. This is not possible today with the Insights map pop-up. It is a great idea for a enhancement, and we will definitely consider it for a future release. I might suggest  adding it to the ideas site and see if others also have the need.

FYI - the Insights reference table was recently added, and this supports hyperlinks, so that you can at least click on them within the table and have them open in a browser.

ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

thanks for mentioning the table can support hyperlinks! that will be really helpful as I can link out to another application with a dynamic URL based on that feature they have selected

0 Kudos