How I purchase ArcGIS Indoors License

10-24-2021 06:39 AM
NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

Please, I need to know the procedures to have ArcGIS Indoors License for my project and work only?

Any answer!

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Hi @NadaKadhim .

Does your organization have the Esri (or Distributor) account contact?
If not, I'll help you to get in contact with one of our Esri account executives.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Hello, @Jinho_Kang thank you for your response.

I will highly appreciate your help because I need to know an email address to contact someone who is able to answer my questions about this matter.

I did contact the local Esri Distributor in my country but they asked me to contact Esri directly for this issue!!

Also, I filled a form relating to this license but I have not received anything yet. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Hi @NadaKadhim.

Please email me with your Indoors / License questions.

I'll answer any technical questions  you have, and forward the purchase message to our Indoors sales executives here in Redlands.

jkang@esri.com

Thank you!

0 Kudos
GauravJobanputra
Esri Contributor

@Jinho_Kang thank you very much for assisting.

@NadaKadhim please email Jinho as suggested and he will help you reach the right people. Very nice to know about your interest in the product.

0 Kudos
NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

OK!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

I'll do that. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could fill-up the form, and your local Esri Distributor will connect with you to discuss the licensing of ArcGIS Pro and the pre-requisites.

Think Location
0 Kudos
NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Thank you @JayantaPoddar for your response. 

I filled the form a couple of days ago but I am still waiting for their reply. Also, my local Esri Distributor is not active with this! because I asked them first and they said that I can directly contact Esri ?!

0 Kudos
GauravJobanputra
Esri Contributor

@NadaKadhim were you able to get in touch with a sales representative and proceed with your purchase?

0 Kudos