Unable to edit Hub pages moved from different account

10-19-2022 11:49 AM
LoriDelacruzLewis
New Contributor

Our organization is moving files from one organization to our new campus-wide account. Although the pages have correctly transferred ownership to me, I'm unable to edit the transferred pages. We have about 15 (very popular) hubs and I'd prefer not to rebuild them all.

2 Replies
StefanieWenker
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue. Even with the account that owns our page, I can't edit my hub site.

When I go in through hub.arcgis.com I can see the sites for the account, when I click on the site I get the "This site requires Arcgis credentials page". When I click on sign in it says I am already signed in with the right account. I think that we also transferred ownership of this hub site. 

Since this is a month old ticket at this point I think I will submit an esri support ticket.

0 Kudos
StefanieWenker
Occasional Contributor

I got a really quick response from Esri Support. In my case the issue was caused because I am using a custom url (not the one that the hub site automatically gets), but the domain wasn't added tot he Allow Origins section in the Security settings of our organization. I added the domain for our custom url and I can now edit the site again!

0 Kudos