Failed to create Initiative - Cannot create site

06-11-2021 10:08 AM
robertlcsailo
New Contributor II

I am unable to create new sites. Whenever I initiate a Create New site, a group it created but ends with "Failed to create Initiative" error message. Can someone please help?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayDev
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @robertlcsailo, sorry to hear that you were getting this error when trying to create a site. If you are continuing to face this issue, could you share a little more information to help us figure out what might be going on. If you know what type of subscription your ArcGIS Online organization has (is under a license agreement, or is it a trial or personal use organization?) and the user type of the account you're using, those would be a good starting point.

0 Kudos
robertlcsailo
New Contributor II

Hi @JayDev Thanks for the reply. My Organization account was created way back in 2016 as part of a learning/tutorial process while doing my courses on ArcGIS Online. The account was created initially as a Free account and was maintained by me for executing many of my R&D works related with ArcGIS applications. Initially I had lots of credits and could do online analysis through ArcGIS Online platform, which recently could not be viewed. And also I could not do anymore Online analysis. I also discovered that creating ArcGIS Hub generated errors as mentioned in the headline of my post. I am suspecting that my Free account has reached its limit of use or maybe I have to purchase credits. Am not sure. My user account is Administrator. I wish to maintain this account as I have many more research work to do and wish to explore more.

0 Kudos
JayDev
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @robertlcsailo, there was an issue with creating sites using personal use accounts which we just released a fix for on Tuesday. Please let me know if that has resolved the issue. 

0 Kudos