Geoevent server 10.91 license issues

10-22-2022 03:48 AM
mcocks_ESRICT
New Contributor

Hi 

I have been trying to get Geoevent Server 10.91 to work on an Azure VM for over week. I had a damaged certificate issues  and other hassles but made progress.

I am now really stumped by this license error I get when trying to access the manager page.  "ArcGIS GeoEvent Server is not licensed. Contact System Administrator to have a license installed."

This is after the licensing the software online and getting a confirmation that the software is ready to use.  I have checked the keycodes and it is listed  and expires only in March 2023.

I have reinstalled all the ESRI software removing any trace of it anywhere on the server, rebooted it, cleared the browser cache, drawn a pentagram on the floor, and sat in the lotus position, nothing helps 🙂

Does anybody have some advice of what might be wrong. 

Thanks

Martin

mcocks_ESRICT_1-1666435036507.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jordan
by
New Contributor II

If you login to the ArcGIS Server Manager that hosts GeoEvent (https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager) and go to Site > Software Authorization, it displays the ArcGIS GeoEvent Server role as active, with the expiry?

0 Kudos
mcocks_ESRICT
New Contributor

Hi

Thanks for your reply, it helped. Turns out I had taken for granted that I had the correct ECP code. I found there was another that was correct  but not shared with me...  a wild goose chase.

It's up and running now!

Cheers

0 Kudos