Problem to convert and create issue in GeoBim

Jump to solution
03-20-2023 09:17 PM
NguyenBang123
New Contributor II

Hi guy, 

I havel problem when I want  convert Issue from ACC to GeoBim, can you give to me a guide or workflow to do it?

And Others is I can not create issue as Esri tutorial,  this button disable as image

Thank you so much for any help!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @NguyenBang123, there is a required field in that list that is currently empty for "Linked Document." When we create a new "GeoBIM Issue" we make those in reference to Autodesk documents so that when they are published back to the Autodesk cloud they have a referenced source file. So if you do not have any referenced documents in that scene, you may want to use a different tool we provide, called the Editor Tool, to add add comments into the app. I have provided some screenshots of what I mean by the required field, the documents layer that is generated from the GeoBIM Tools page, and an example of the Editor Tool if you would rather use that for commenting. Please let us know if you have other questions on this workflow. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @NguyenBang123, there is a required field in that list that is currently empty for "Linked Document." When we create a new "GeoBIM Issue" we make those in reference to Autodesk documents so that when they are published back to the Autodesk cloud they have a referenced source file. So if you do not have any referenced documents in that scene, you may want to use a different tool we provide, called the Editor Tool, to add add comments into the app. I have provided some screenshots of what I mean by the required field, the documents layer that is generated from the GeoBIM Tools page, and an example of the Editor Tool if you would rather use that for commenting. Please let us know if you have other questions on this workflow. 

NguyenBang123
New Contributor II

Thank you so much for your answer! I will follow it