Visual not zooming into layer

Jump to solution
11-01-2022 11:11 AM
AlbertoAparicio
New Contributor

Since we are unable to 'drill through' using an ESRI map, we are using a shape map visual to drill through on counties and ZIP codes by state. In Figure 1, I drill through on California to select either county or ZIP code. In Figure 2, after selecting county, California does not zoom to layer. It zooms to the previously selected state. In this case, Texas. In the past, this feature used to work fine but now it does not. Thank you for any advise you may have.

Figure 1.

AlbertoAparicio_0-1667325885981.png

Figure 2.

AlbertoAparicio_1-1667326110815.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@AlbertoAparicio - Apologies for the delay in responding to this inquiry!

Would you be able to run this process again for Drill Through? In our latest release, we now support the Drill Through field wells/targets. Please see the screenshot below as an example. Let me know if this helps resolve the issue! 

AnthonyLatini_0-1671151734013.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@AlbertoAparicio - Apologies for the delay in responding to this inquiry!

Would you be able to run this process again for Drill Through? In our latest release, we now support the Drill Through field wells/targets. Please see the screenshot below as an example. Let me know if this helps resolve the issue! 

AnthonyLatini_0-1671151734013.png

AlbertoAparicio
New Contributor

Thank you @AnthonyLatini

I did notice the Drill Through feature has been enabled in ESRI visual but I am still having the zoom to layer issue. 

In Figure 1, I drill through on California by ZIP. As you can see in Figure 2, PBI zooms to layer on Texas NOT California. 

Have you experienced this before or have someone else ask about this issue? Any thoughts on whether this is an ESRI or PBI bug? I have looked in forums and have looked at all the filters and features within this report to no avail. 

Thank you so much for adding drill through and for any advice you could provide.

Figure 1. 

AlbertoAparicio_0-1671483491991.png

Figure 2. 

AlbertoAparicio_1-1671483536280.png

0 Kudos