Liberia is not supported as a default country

Jump to solution
05-24-2023 11:27 AM
AlexAddison
New Contributor II

When adding the Counties of Liberia by name to my ArcGIS plug-in, I get a notification: "The accuracy of your locations can be improved." I follow the link. In the list of countries, Liberia is not available, and as a result my dashboardis unaware of the Liberian context.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Hello! I have confirmed the behaviour that you are seeing in ArcGIS for Power BI. This is a limitation in the GeoEnrichment coverage: GeoEnrichment coverage—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation

On Liberia specific data: Liberia—Esri Demographics Regional Data | Documentation (arcgis.com)

Below is information taken directly from the link on Liberia:

Geography Levels:

Geography levelsAvailable for LiberiaAvailable through ArcGIS.com mapsFeature count
CountryXX1
RegionsXX6
CountiesXX15

I hope this helps!

~Just trying to fix things~

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Hello! I have confirmed the behaviour that you are seeing in ArcGIS for Power BI. This is a limitation in the GeoEnrichment coverage: GeoEnrichment coverage—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation

On Liberia specific data: Liberia—Esri Demographics Regional Data | Documentation (arcgis.com)

Below is information taken directly from the link on Liberia:

Geography Levels:

Geography levelsAvailable for LiberiaAvailable through ArcGIS.com mapsFeature count
CountryXX1
RegionsXX6
CountiesXX15

I hope this helps!

~Just trying to fix things~
AlexAddison
New Contributor II

Hi Leslie, appreciate your response however I cannot action on it. Regarding the ArcGIS plug-in for Power BI, under the Visual > Location type > Country drop-down, Liberia is not available. To be clear: although ArcGIS is aware of Liberia, in Power BI that context is unavailable.

Will Liberia be supported? How do I contact the company to request this feature?

We work in countries that tend to be digitally overlooked, and would like to see better support for nations such as Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, etc.

0 Kudos