Offline sync errors

07-19-2022 08:46 AM
LouiseHarris1
New Contributor III

Seem to be coming across more and more colleagues having issues when trying to sync their offline edits. Field Maps seems to be quite unstable when working offline and syncing.

This particular user is getting the following errors

Layer: Nash Lighthouse Recording Form Final Error: You do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operation. : Error while handling uploading file

and

Job error 22 Propagated error. Error while handling uploading file

Why would the user be getting these errors when they try to sync their edits and how can I resolve them?

3 Replies
ChristyFung
New Contributor II

I'm getting the same error, I am using two accounts, one of them getting  this error.

0 Kudos
ArnoldTrippel
New Contributor II

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I am a federal user so I'm wondering if it has to do with all the permissions employees need to access feature layers. I've been running into this issue when syncing offline edits that have attachments. I've seen suggestions to logout and log back into to your account and then try to resync.

0 Kudos
ajohnson
New Contributor II

Anyone else with tips related to this issue or found a resolution? @ArnoldTrippel @LouiseHarris1 @ChristyFung  Have the same two error messages as OP posted.

0 Kudos