Search Widget in Experience Builder not clearing previous results when configured with an Address Locator

03-21-2023 10:30 AM
KevinFowler3
New Contributor II

Hello,

I've put together an App through Experience Builder that includes a Search Widget which is configured to use our organization Locator. I've been doing a lot of testing/research on actions for the widget and I still keep running into the same problem...

When I do my initial search using an address, the results are correct and a point is displayed in the right location. When I clear the results and search a different address, the point from my initial search remains but the map zooms to the new location, all the while the initial point stays put. (Example: Search #1 = 1100 Robertson, Search #2 = 4358 Willow Creek)

Is there something I'm missing? I'd like the point to disappear when the search window is cleared and reappear in the location of the new search.

Thanks!

2 Replies
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor II

I am having the same issue with a Search Widget. I cannot figure out how to clear the location point from the 'previous' address search and show location for the address new search. 

ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for pointing this out, I can reproduce it on my side and we're looking into it.

Shengdi