Multi Select Filter Not working On ALL Clauses

06-28-2022 08:13 PM
GregReinecke
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have enabled a filter widget and SQL Expression Builder clause set. To get multiple selections I've used "is any of" and 'Values filtered by all other expressions".

Filter.png

But when implemented I get strange behaviors. The first clause allows selecting multiples but others act differently. When I select the second clause the choices disappear after the first pick. However if I can click really quickly, I can sometimes get multiples. My other dashboards using other data work as designed. See below.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@GregReinecke That does look strange, but unfortunately I am not able to reproduce this issue. The clause should not be affected by itself during selection:

TonghuiMing_0-1656473947844.png

Is it possible to share the app & data for us to take a look at? If that's impossible to do, maybe reaching out to an Esri support analyst could be a good idea to help reproduce it for us.

0 Kudos
GregReinecke
New Contributor III
Thank You @TonghuiMing. I will see if I can sanitize some data and post the app. This doesn’t happen on my other ExB dashboards. Interesting.
MOSTAFAAZIZKHANI
New Contributor II

I have a similar issue with SQL Expression Builder in ExB.

0 Kudos
GregReinecke
New Contributor III

It seems this behavior only appears when the SQL Expression Builder clause option is set to either "Values filtered by previous expressions" or "Values filtered by all other expressions".  But if you set these clause options and can click check boxes very fast you can get sometimes get multiple selections but if you click normally often the selection just wants to minimize allowing only a single checkbox to be checked.

Thanks.

0 Kudos