Experience Builder unresponsive & crashing

10-05-2021 08:41 AM
ScottHansen__MDP_
Occasional Contributor

Beginning on October 5, 2021, I noticed that Experience Builder crashes and the application is unresponsive. If I edit the name of a chart or edit a charts style, the application becomes unresponsive and I receive a "page unresponsive" dialogue box. I made a duplicate of the application, which did not help. I also cleared Chrome's browser cache and restarted the machine, which did not help. Can ESRI Support check my file(s) to see if they are corrupted? Please see the image below.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ScottHansen__MDP_ , I believe Esri Support will be able to help pinpoint the source of the issue. Please contact them directly for a quicker resolution: Esri Support | ArcGIS Technical Support

TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@ScottHansen__MDP_ After an initial investigation, it seems like a limitation with a small chart size. A workaround solution is to increase the size of the chart (you probably need to try several times and find out the threshold), it would probably solve the problem. Let us know if it works and we will continue to take a look at it.

0 Kudos
ScottHansen__MDP_
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I used the blank template because I need the smaller charts to make room for the large map in the upper right-hand corner. Unfortunately, increasing the chart size is not a possibility. 

0 Kudos