Exp Builder Chart Widget With ArcGIS Server Web Service Not Working

10-13-2021 09:16 AM
Labels (1)
GregMcNamee
New Contributor III

I'm trying to use the chart widget in Experience Builder with an ArcGIS Web Service and it doesn't seem to be functioning properly. I'm trying to create simple column chart that displays acres of national forest land in each region of the Forest Service. For category type, I'm using 'By group' with the field REGION, and I'm using SUM as the statistic with the field GIS_ACRES. This is what displays with those options:

Screenshot 2021-10-13 101004.jpg

It properly displays the Regions (01-10 [without 07]), but does not sum the acres. The service works fine in other widgets in Experience Builder and works fine in a Dashboard. But not with the chart widget.

Any idea why? Is the chart widget compatible with ArcGIS Server Web Services? I couldn't find anything about it in the chart widget documentation. Is there a certain service configuration that needs to be changed in order for it to work with the chart widget? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Note the service url is linked in the first sentence.

Thanks!

Greg McNamee
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @GregMcNamee it seems rather odd and we will take a look at it. Thanks for bringing it up.

GregMcNamee
New Contributor III

@TonghuiMing Thanks for the response. Any follow up you might have would be appreciated.

Greg McNamee
0 Kudos