Date selection reverts back to previous date

08-08-2022 07:44 AM
Labels (1)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Anytime I select a date in experience builder, the date switches to the previous day as soon as I click 'Done'. For example, if I select August 8, 2022 and click 'Done', it shows August 7, 2022. This happen on both the builder and the experience version on the filter widget.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Is this a known bug? If so, any idea on the fix date?

Thank you,

Gaya

5 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Not able to reproduce - the date is selected correctly:

TonghuiMing_0-1660119924133.png

@Anonymous User What environment (AGOL/Enterprise/Dev edition) are you seeing this? In which version? Without the information or a shared app, we can hardly tell what went wrong.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening on AGOL.

The date appears correct as long as the calendar window is open. Once you click 'Done' and the calendar window minimizes, the date switches to the previous day.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

I am not able to reproduce the issue in AGOL - they date takes effect no matter before or after you click the Done button:

TonghuiMing_0-1660184974534.png

Please reach out to Esri Support and see if they can help you to build a reproducible case, thanks.

0 Kudos
CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

I am experiencing the same issue, and also posted about it here, before I saw this post: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/date-filter-changes-the-date-selec...

Have you had any luck figuring out what the issue is?

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@Anonymous User @CarlisleHaworth1 This issue should be fixed with the latest AGOL 10.3 release.

0 Kudos