Provide ability to track ArcGIS Experience Builder interactions with Google Analytics

10-19-2020 10:20 AM
PeterKnoop
MVP Regular Contributor

Add support for Google Analytics to Experience Builder. Keep it simple, as was done in StoryMaps and Hub, where you have a setting or property for each Experience into which you can paste your Google Analytics Tracking ID.

[Original GeoNet thread: Google Analytics with Experience Builder?]

52 Comments
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

Yes, totally agree with this idea.  We need Google Analytics tracking on as much of AGOL as possible in order to gather insight into how people are using our content.

NataliyaLys

Yes, this would be great!

AndrewCollins4

Yes please!  We need this to be able to analyse our Experience page usage along with all our other web content.

LiamWelsh

Yes please this is critical!

RicardoMazzocchi

I totally agree. Also, knowing how to include SEO parameters, so anyone who looks for the webpage on Google can find it, rather than typing the URL o having the link. 

ShaneBradt

This is very important! The lack of Google Analytics capability in Experience Builder is one of the central reasons some organizations (in my case, in academia) are hesitant to embrace EB.

Danny_ATLANTES

Also our group would like this very much!

DavidColey

Yes, this would be very helpful.  I'm certain it's easy enough to do in the Developer edition, much like with the Web App Builder but it would still be very helpful in the Online version.

AllisonMuise2

Yes please!

JeffBerry

This would be really helpful. Google Analytics is basic requirement for apps our organization deploys.