ArcGIS Portal 10.8.1
- Guest (internal VM) and Host (on Azure)
- We setup the guest to send content to the guest.
- There is no issue to sync the hosted feature service as copy from guest to host. It will create the hosted feature service as copy in the host. However, we couldn't sync any edit in the hosted feature service from guest to host.
- In guest arcgis server manager log, we see this error:
- here is the error in guest Portal log:
- we did other testing to confirm there is no sync edit issue with 1) internal ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Online and 2) 2 different internal ArcGIS Portal environment
I think it could be a version issue:
It seems like from version 10.9 is possible.
ENH-000107318 Provide the ability to allow shared editing of feature layers between an ArcGIS Enterprise
portal and an ArcGIS Online organization participating in Distributed Collaboration
ENH-000107628 Provide the ability to allow shared editing of feature layers between ArcGIS Enterprise portals
participating in Distributed Collaboration.