1) Is there any restrictions using these operations between different arcgis enterprise versions? There is a new URL for portal which is different from existing URL.
2) Is there any order of these operations?
3) is there size restrictions on export's?
4) If using these operations , is it better to go to 10.8.1 first before upgrading to 11.1?
5) If using these operations , Can I go from 10.8.1 to 11.1 directly ?
6) How long each operation takes? What is the timeout in the browser?
We are upgrading from 10.8.1 to 11.1 in parallel in Windows 2019 Server OS in HA env onpremise.
I have already built 10.8.1 servers.
I have decided to go from 10.8.1 to 10.8.1 to 11.1. Primary reason being using webgisdr.
But now i am having issues with webgisdr import as its asking for the same URL as the prod one.
Which I am unable to use. So modified the etc/hosts to the prod one in all 3 machines in the enterprise.
I am having issues such as validating the federation. HTTP 502. Requested URL" https://xxx.xx.xxx/arcgis/admin/data/validateDataItem.
Failed to start the offline Packaging service in the hosting server with URL.
URL https://xxx.xxx.xxx/arcgis/admin/data/findItems=?......;token=..... is not accesible. : Error No subject alternative DNS name matching xxx.xxx.xxx found.
regarding point 4 recommendation to upgrade to 10.9.1 which i am not able to do because this is a parallel upgrade. can I upgrade to 10.9.1 in parallel. If so how can i migrate the portal users/ groups/items/content, DataStore content to 10.9.1 easily?
Also I want the UAT testers to use a different URL other the prod one untill we go live.
Are there any scripts to move users/groups ?