Invalid URL for WMTS after Server Security 2022 Update 1 Patch install

Jump to solution
08-22-2022 04:04 PM
KatAgnew
New Contributor II

Hi,

After the installation of the "ArcGIS Server Security 2022 Update 1 Patch" on our production 10.9.1 ArcGIS servers (running on Linux), all WMTS capabilities are unable to be accessed, returning an "Invalid URL" error on the server.

KatAgnew_1-1661209431257.png

The only way i have found to resolve the issue and re-enable this functionality for our customers is to remove the patches from our servers (which i am in the process of performing now).

Has anyone else experienced this issue, or have it working successfully on Windows? I have a called logged with our ESRI support and am currently waiting to hear back.

Patch was installing using the inbuilt "patchnotification" tool.

Thanks,

Kat.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Kat,

Yes, we are aware of this issue that has been logged as BUG-000151727.  We've identified the problem and plan on releasing a revised version of the patch as soon as possible.  Until then, there is not a workaround besides removing the patch.

Jeff

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Kat,

Yes, we are aware of this issue that has been logged as BUG-000151727.  We've identified the problem and plan on releasing a revised version of the patch as soon as possible.  Until then, there is not a workaround besides removing the patch.

Jeff

KatAgnew
New Contributor II

Thanks @JeffSmith 🙂

0 Kudos