ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 vesion

Jump to solution
11-11-2022 12:55 AM
AnaGrdan
Esri Contributor

Hello!

I'm interested in the ArcGIS Enterprise product roadmap. Specifically, when is the minor 11.1 release planned?

I apologize if there is available resource on this topic, but I was not able to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Ana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor
24 Replies
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm also interested in this. Currently at 10.8.1 but want to upgrade to 11.1. I've been reporting to our users that that's our plan so a roadmap would be nice.

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Just a heads up that if "your organization is impacted by ... retired or modified workflows, you are strongly encouraged to upgrade to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 before upgrading to 11.0 or a subsequent version."

Considerations for upgrades to 11.0 and later—ArcGIS Enterprise | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterpris...

0 Kudos
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

According to this blog, Enterprise 11.1 will be released Q1 of 2023 (https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-enterprise/administration/whats-in-a-number/).

GaryHallbauer
New Contributor II

Is this release date still on track?

W/R Gary Hallbauer

AnaGrdan
Esri Contributor

Regarding the Enterprise 11.1 release, is there any article/video on what new features and updates will be included?

Thanks in advance,

Ana

sennaa94
New Contributor II

Also, when are the system requirements going to be available to administrators that are already planning implementations?  Need this information to plan.

Thanks,

Mike

QuantitativeFuturist
Occasional Contributor

Give us a release date and the release notes so we can plan? What an absolute joke of a software company, the amount we pay for licensing and they think that blog posts are an acceptable form of communication about changes to the software stack. Get it together esri, this is not ok. 

Bud
by
Notable Contributor

In the Esri Dev Summit – Plenary session recording (time: 1:01:00), the presenter mentioned that the next version of Enterprise is planned to be released “[between] March and April” of this year.

When is the next ArcGIS Enterprise version planned for release?

QuantitativeFuturist
Occasional Contributor

Utterly ridiculous that a release date and notes are not provided ahead of time. We don't all work for government - in the real world we have actual deadlines and budgets to hit.