Delete Duplicate Relationship

09-22-2021 07:31 AM
JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

I recently created a few features and tables in ArcCatalog, and created relationships between them.  I added the FGDB to Portal, created Survey123 forms against the tables, but realized I'd accidently created a duplicate relationship between one of the features and one of the tables (when I click on "show related records" there two links to the related table (it's the same table, but because there were two relationships built, I get two links):

JasonCyphers_0-1632320944200.png

Is there a way to delete one of the relationships, without having to upload the FGDB to Portal again?  I've enabled editing, sync, and keep track of changes; so, I can't simply update the database and have populated too much information and built too many Survey123 forms to delete the content from Portal and upload it again.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

When you say you added the FGDB to Portal, you you mean you physically loaded the entire database or did you create a feature service that reads off your database?

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

With the additional complication of Survey123 in the mix your best bet may be to start over. Deleting one of the relationships may break your Survey

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

Yea, I zipped up a FGDB that has 7 point features and 6 tables, uploaded it to Portal, and checked "Publish this file as a hosted layer".  I've created default symbology and pop-up content, and created 6 Survey123 forms against the data.

0 Kudos