Pie Chart Legend Selection not Triggering Actions

10-13-2021 06:32 PM
Labels (1)
EmilyMcLeanACTGOV
Occasional Contributor

I have been configuring a new pie chart for one of our dashboard and I have noticed that when you use the legend to update the pie chart selection (removing a slice from the chart), other elements in the dashboard are not filtered according to the configured pie chart actions. 

The actions filter other elements as expected when you make a selection using the actual pie chart slices, but removing slices from the chart using the legend doesn't filter the other elements in the same way. 

I have included a screenshot of the issue. 

Thanks!

Emily
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LisaT
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Emily, I know it has been a while on this, were you able to find a fix?  I am having the same trouble and my users are getting confused.  I would prefer to turn the legend action completely off rather than to have it not trigger the actions correctly.  Do you know if there is a way to turn it off?  The only viable work around I can think of is to create a custom webApp dashboard, but that will take a long time and has its own quirks.  Please let me know if you have any pointers! 

If ESRI reads this...please fix this bug!  It is very confusing for the users of the program