Customize Title (font, color, size)

09-24-2021 03:19 PM
ChenChen4
New Contributor III

ChenChen4_0-1632521617716.png

Is there a way to customize title in Dashboard? Say I want the subtitle using a different font, color, bold, italic... The first line in the image is the "Title" element where I typed title, subtitle and favicon. However, I couldn't figure out how to change the text color in subtitle. I have used 3 rich text elements as substitute so that I can customize the style of text in each element (show in the 2nd line of my image). The problems are 1. I lost the "sign out" icon like what's originally on the title bar. 2. I couldn't align text vertically even I have included some code like "<p style="vertical-align:middle"><span style="font-size:16px">This is the Subtitle. Some texts here.</span></p>". The "vertical-align:middle" didn't seem to do the job, especially when these text are in different sizes. I wonder if there's a solution for that?

Thanks,

Chen 

Tags (1)
1 Reply
jessneuner
Occasional Contributor

Hiya!  Did you ever find a solution to this?

I think i'm trying to do something similar -- i want to change the background of the whole Title area in a dashboard element to make it a bit easier to read through content ... 

0 Kudos