Weird "token required" error in Collector when trying the Collector tutorial

Jump to solution
10-18-2021 09:35 AM
YannCorno
New Contributor II

Hello,

I was following the great tutorial about how to create my first ArcGIS map and use ArcGIS Collector with it.

Once my map is created in ArcGIS Online, I was able to log in on my iPhone in Collector and I can see my map in the maps list. Great!

The bad news is that in Collector, when I tap on the map to open it, it says "Unable to open the map" "Token Required".

I don't undersand this token error message. I am connected with my ArcGIS account on both the web site and the iPhone app, and I can see my map in the app, so I would assume that I have the rights to open it? I have not found anthing useful in the map or feature layer settings.

I am conducting an evaluation for a client, so any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Yann

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YannCorno
New Contributor II

I received an answer from ArcGIS support, noting that ArcGIS Collector was being deprecated. So I guess there is no point in beating a dead horse. Moving to ArcGIS Field Maps was the right move.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YannCorno
New Contributor II

Update: I am able to use the map in ArcGIS Field Maps! So it definitely makes me think that there is something wrong at the Collector level.

0 Kudos
YannCorno
New Contributor II

I received an answer from ArcGIS support, noting that ArcGIS Collector was being deprecated. So I guess there is no point in beating a dead horse. Moving to ArcGIS Field Maps was the right move.

0 Kudos