Business Analyst Data 2021 Address Coder not working

Jump to solution
08-24-2021 06:10 AM
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II

I installed the license file for the 2021 US Data Business Analyst and follow the instructions for the CUSTOM installation since we don't have space in the C: drive. I can see the 2021 Data sets, but the Address Coder is not working. Please see below is showing is still in Demonstration mode. Our data files are not in the C: drive due to the size of the files they are in a different location. I don't know if something else needs to get configure. Can you please help troubleshoot the Address Coder?

VeronicaMoore_0-1629810461612.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II

We had to do download again set 6 & 7 of the data files and install the data files again. The issue has been solved.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
AKavanagh
New Contributor III

Good Morning Veronica,  

Please give Esri Support a call to help with you with this issue. They can be reached at 888-377-4575 or you can submit a support request via your My Esri account. 

Thank you! Alice

0 Kudos
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II
Thank you, I have already done that.
0 Kudos
AKavanagh
New Contributor III

Have they not been able to help you?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Veronica,

The address coder needs a separate license file. The administrator of your account can log into my.esri.com and then browse to Licensing > License Files > License Files related to Business Analyst and Streetmap Premium and then download the Coder file (.lfx file).

Once downloaded, open Address Coder > File > Options and then browse to the License File you downloaded from My Esri.

Hope this helps!

Zemin

0 Kudos
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II

Thank you for replying. I got the file and pointed the license tab to that location but is not working.

VeronicaMoore_0-1629816694925.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like the license file is currently pointing to the default lfx. Which is why it is in demo mode.

We will need to download the following lfx from My Esri and then point the license file to the file you download. The file name should be something like ....BACODER-USA-2021-NAT-Bundle.lfx

Zemin_1-1629817001019.png

Let me know if this works

0 Kudos
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II

Good morning, Zemin

The license file is pointing to the file I download it from  myesri, which is this 1628-BACODER-USA-2021-NAT-Bundle.lfx

VeronicaMoore_0-1629818057385.png

Don't have a clue why is not working.

0 Kudos
VeronicaMoore
New Contributor II

I can see the license is taking now

VeronicaMoore_1-1629819732317.png

But now I'm getting this error 

VeronicaMoore_2-1629819786653.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Veronica, Looks like the license file is now pointing to the other .lfx file and the Address Coder License has also changed to Yes (initially Demo). I recommend working with the Tech Support Analyst to see what is causing the error. 

0 Kudos