9 Replies
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

hi 

this video cant open 

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Altin, I am sorry you are having trouble viewing this video. I just checked and it seems to be working okay. Have you tried playing in the player here, using the play button in the bottom left corner? or have you tried to download and play it? If you can share more details on what error or actions you are taking I would be happy to investigate further. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

hi Michelle for you answer I have use play button but doesnt work 

0 Kudos
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Maybe try it using a different browser.  I have no problems playing the video.  But the download button does not work for me in Chrome, while it does work for me in Firefox.  

AltinPojani
New Contributor II

hi David 

yes its open thnx Could you help to tell how can make ObstructionldSurface_MP 

0 Kudos
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Hi Altin,     I made a question for this and gave an answer at:

https://community.esri.com/message/910534-how-do-i-make-the-multipatch-feature-class-to-be-used-as-t... 

AltinPojani
New Contributor II

hi 

I need to make esri style can you help to downlaod free  model 

0 Kudos
Marcus-XavierBoivin
New Contributor II

Hi , Thank you for this video.

I am trying to generate a Type A chart Annex 4 , All steps are done. But when generating the OIS Profile Data or OIS Obstacle Data, PROFILEJSON and OBSTACLEJSON still ''Null".

Can you help please?

0 Kudos
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Hi Marcus, are you providing an input DEM for the Generate OIS Profile Data tool?  Another thought is that you may need to increase the field width for the PROFILEJSON and OBSTACLEJSON fields if your data is dense and/or using a low value for sampling distance.    

0 Kudos