Create Quick Report Without Attributes

09-05-2021 06:18 PM
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I am currently redesigning a quick report application with a feature layer that does not contain any questions/data and does not require attachments. Therefore, there is no need to display the pick type, add details, or summary pages. The only pages I'm currently displaying are the Landing Page and the Refine Location Page. Has anyone tried to do this? If so, what did you find to be the best way of customizing?

It seems that the submit button on the SummaryPage is tied to attributes, so I'm also curious to see if anyone has successfully moved the submit button to other pages.

@ErwinSoekianto @Anonymous User 

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

@DustinBaumbach1 

I think the best way to skip the PickTypePage is to remove the subtypes in your feature layer, there is already a logic in QuickReport template to skip the PickTypePage when you don't have the subtypes in the feature layer. As shown in QuickReportApp.qml ~line 1881 and ~line1890. We can not easily remove this check since the value type is required if the feature layer has subtypes. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.20.58 PM.png

I don't think the submit button is tied into the attributes, but please check if there are any required fields in your feature layer. 

I hope this is helpful,

Erwin. 

0 Kudos