Implementing autocomplete within Editor Widget

09-21-2021 08:27 AM
KevinDyke
New Contributor II

I have a web app where map data is being transcribed. Frequently, field values repeat across features, so it would be great to implement autocomplete where suggestions would be shown after typing three letters (for example). Basically I'd like to implement the suggest capabilities of the Search Widget within the Editor widget. Any pointers or existing implementations to look at would be very much appreciated! I'm on 4.20 of the API for reference.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GarryGoldberg
New Contributor

Software Development Company like syndicode.com/services/ have the tools and the knowledge necessary in order to develop custom apps for a variety of business processes. These companies can successfully develop applications for websites, customer relationship management systems, software applications, and more. By taking advantage of their experience and expertise, small businesses can save a substantial amount of money on the creation and implementation of new features. They can also increase their revenues by utilizing existing software applications and cutting out the development costs involved with developing new features for their business needs.

0 Kudos