Getting Started with ArcGISQuickCapture and Integromat

05-05-2020 08:16 AM
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

This video introduces basic concepts around the use of the ArcGIS QuickCapture module in Integromat. Integromat is a workflow automation solution allowing you to visually connect many apps and services such as Office 365, Google Docs, social media, databases and ArcGIS apps such as #QuickCapture and #Survey123.

A common use case for using QuickCapture and Integromat is automating notifications: "Send an email or SMS automatically when certain field observation is sent from the QuickCapture mobile app".  However, it is possible to do much more. In this 20 minute video tutorial, essential techniques for working with QuickCapture and Integromat are described. Use this video as a quick tour to get started!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertTaylor5
New Contributor III

Hello!  I am trying to create a connection from Integromat for QuickCapture and need to do this through my organization's Enterprise account (www fws maps arcgis com).  When I enter the url, I get to the AGOL login screen and from there I choose my organization and entered my credentials, but I get the following error.... 

Any clues as to how to fix this?

0 Kudos
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert,

Please enter https://fws.maps.arcgis.com/ directly (remove 'www' from your URL) as the Connection in Intergromat and try again. Let me know if it solves the issue. 

Thanks,

Mandy 

0 Kudos