Sometimes you have WebMaps you don't want Collector for ArcGIS to see. Here is a simple workflow to hide WebMaps from Collector for ArcGIS so they don't show up in your list of available editable WebMaps.
- Go to ArcGIS Online Assistant and sign in
- Click on the I want to... drop-down on the top bar and select View an Item's JSON
- Use the list of folders down the left-hand side to find the map you want to hide from Collector
- When you select your map, JSON from the WebMap description should display in the main panel
- Click the Edit pencil, in the upper right of the WebMap description and find the line in the "typeKeywords" section near the top that says "Collector," and delete it