Customizing Web AppBuilder Talk from DevSummit 2015

04-07-2015 06:33 AM
TomWayson
Esri Contributor

If you weren't able to attend the talk that Moxie Zhang and I gave on customizing the Web AppBuilder, you can now watch the video. In this talk we cover the fundamentals of how to create custom widgets and themes for the Web AppBuilder.

4 Replies
TomWayson
Esri Contributor

Well that's the last time I use GeoNet's video embed tool with Esri's own video site.

0 Kudos
LisaTurner
Occasional Contributor II

I was redirected here ArcGIS Web AppBuilder - Customizing and Extending | Esri Video and it seems to let me view it.

GeorgeReece_Jr_
New Contributor III

This video provided a clear representation of the WebAppBuilder using ArcGIS.  I have just completed this course in Esri and I wished that I had watched this video first to use as a guide for that course.  The visuals as well as the video provided a clearer representation of how to correctly use the software.  Much of my time was devoted to figuring out where to put the information within the onscreen fields.  This did simplify it for me.  I will definitely use this again going for WebAppBuilder using ArcGIS.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

George, I'm curious what about "this course".  It's always good to know about additional sources of training.  Thanks.

0 Kudos