hisame

Problems with deleting a raster dataset

Discussion created by hisame on Jul 19, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2012 by escherff
I have been attempting to delete a raster dataset in my file geodatabase. I can delete a feature class and feature datasets no problem ( I simply right click and delete and its gone).
However my raster datasets does not work that way. I have also attempted to delete by using the delete tool found in ArcTool in Data Managment to attempt to delete my raster dataset (I have attached the image of this)[ATTACH=CONFIG]16261[/ATTACH]

Also to note these raster images in my geodatabase seem to have no information in them. When I go to item description and try to go to preview it says "Invalid raster dataset. Failed to create raster layer." I am not sure how this happened. On my other geodatabase called "Default.gdb" (a test one since I ran into problems stated above on my main geodatabase). I was able to create raster datasets by simply right click -> import -> raster datasets. My "Default.gdb" seems to work fine (the image is there and everything) but I am unable to do the same for my main geodatabase that I have been working on. Please help!

p.s If there are any screen shots or more info needed to fix this problem I can provide those as well.  Thank you!

Attachments

Outcomes