Test Connection Failed Error

07-09-2012 07:08 AM
JosephAccardi
New Contributor III
Has anyone stumbled upon the "[LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1]" error (see attached snapshot) when applying credentials of a domain user during the Windows Domain Security Store configuration? I know that I'm entering in the correct Username and password and I've tried entering in the user on the server machine and a remote machine. I've also tried multiple users and the same error is generated. I'm using AGS 10.1. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrentStevener
New Contributor II
I tested it on mine, and the test connection worked (using the arcgis server domain account) when trying it on the server, but got your error message when trying the same thing from my PC. Not sure if that helps at all 😕
0 Kudos
JosephAccardi
New Contributor III
What did you use for your domain? The name of your server or localhost?
0 Kudos
JosephAccardi
New Contributor III
I also found this article which says that non-alphanumeric characters could be transmitted differently which generates the log-in error (my domain name has a dash in it)

http://forums.sugarcrm.com/f3/ldap-authentication-doesnt-work-after-password-change-62919/
0 Kudos
BrentStevener
New Contributor II
We are on a Windows domain here, so I just used our domain name. Not sure if the dash has an effect, although I would wonder who planned it that way 🙂 Special characters always seem to cause some sort of problem somewhere.
0 Kudos