ScottChang25

ArcGIS10:Designing Geodatabases with Visio2007.Where is  UML class in Visio diagram?

Discussion created by ScottChang25 on Jan 6, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 12, 2012 by ScottChang25
Hi all,
Our Computer Administrator just installed the CASE Tools/UML Model files in my ArcGIS 10 (C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Desktop 10.0\CASE Tools\UML Models). In this CASE Tools\UML Models folder, I get a new Tutorial "Degining Geodatabases With Visio".  I started my Microsoft Visio 2007 (project name: scVisio-CASE-UML_1) to do "Designing the object model" (shown on Page 3), "Creating UML packages and static structure diagrams" (shown on Page 4), and I changed the name of both "Package1" and "Static Strucure 1" to "Domains" as shown on Page 4. I tried to do "Setting tagged values" on Page 5: Step 1, Double-click the UML class in the Visio diagram for obtaining the following:
      Building               
-Flores : esriFieldTypeInteger
-Address : esriFieldTypeString   

I have a hard time to get this Step 1 done successfully.  Where is the UML class in Visio diagram?  Please kindly help and advise me where in my Visio 2007 project (see the last screen-shot of the attached file) I should do "Double-Click" to get the Visio diagram and "UML Class Properties" dialog box.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Chang

Attachments

Outcomes