jamie@rapc.info

Help with editing......(I don't even know what it's called)

Discussion created by jamie@rapc.info on Feb 8, 2011
Latest reply on Feb 9, 2011 by Tift_Tax
First let me thank you guys for your help on these forums.  Without this, I would be lost.   I've been thrown into GIS with no training and what I know has came from trial and error and these online resources.   I've came a long way in this year, but clearly I have much farther to go.

On my School Board layer, I have all the districts in categories(i think).   I had one of the members resign and his wife took his spot.   In the table of contents, I can get it to change to her name, Janet Dixon.   On the map though, it still reads the previous board member, Herbert Dixon.    I've spent a day or two trying different things, editing attributes, and downright molesting ArcCatalog with all the clicking around I've done in there.  

I attached an image to show what i'm talking about.   I'm really stumped on this one and wouldn't bother anyone with it if I felt I could eventually figure it out.   I have literally exhausted all my resources. 

Thanks so much, really appreciate you guys taking the time to help an idiot out like myself.

Jamie

Attachments

Outcomes