- I applied a scale range to a layer within ArcGIS for Desktop.
- I published this to a hosted feature service in ArcGIS Online (using my account which is Admin).
- I added this layer to a webMap and saved.
- Decide that I no longer need this scale range in place.
- Web-map --> Layer --> Set Visibility Range --> Clear Scale levels
- Save Web Map AND Save Layer, as per the docco
- Log out and log back in (all of this has been done with my Admin account) - WebMap still has scale level set.
How do I override the original scale range?
I would prefer to not have to overwrite the existing service as its possible the original data has been lost/changed schema.
The REST endpoint for the hosted feature service still has Min. Scale: 144447.638571969.
Is it possible to change this either at the service level, the layer level, or at the web-map level? The latter two I believe my steps above proove that its not working as expected?