tamibarry

How to create buffers for individual stations in one csv file?

Discussion created by tamibarry on Jun 11, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 by tamibarry
I want to create buffers for 8 individual stations in one csv file and then turn and off the buffers for each station. I wasn't able to do this by analyzing routes for the stations in the csv file, instead it shows all buffers at the same time. I can highlight a station by clicking on it and seeing the buffers highlight or showing just one selection in the Table, but it's still not visually clear the difference between the other stations. I need to have an option in my layers to select each station and show the buffers for them individually, and I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

I found a work around for isolating stations and buffers for distance and drive time, but it's not ideal. If you upload a csv with each individual station you can run these route analyses for each one. I added the two Dungeness stations this way and recalculated buffers  This lets you select each one independently, but also overlap to see differences.

Is there a way to do this without having to upload individual station csv files?

Outcomes