What is the current password for the FTP site to download tutorials?

06-10-2014 11:04 AM
Labels (1)
MatthewDorsey
New Contributor II
I tried ADSRiverHydraulics/ADSRiver.2014.

Why can't these passwords be kept in a standard location?  The user community should not have to wade through a series of blogs for an hour looking for a current password.  What gives?  Also, tired of having Stuart effectively tell everyone having trouble that there is no problem and to effectively "deal with it" - which I translate as offensive.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor
Matthew,

The requisite details remain "sticky" to the top of this forum. Where they have been since the last password change, and frankly the most reasonable place to leave such forum details. Where did you have in mind?

But, here is a direct link-- http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/104391-New-password-for-Arc-Hydro-ftp-site-March-11-2014

Also, I just VERIFIED that the MFT site is up--accessible with the credentials noted--and that the tutorial data is available for download from the /camp/ArcHydro/Tutorial/Data directory.

... Also, tired of having Stuart effectively tell everyone having trouble that there is no problem and to effectively "deal with it" - which I translate as offensive.

Frankly, I am tired of having to repeat myself. But will say it again, if you are unable to access the MFT site using the credentials indicated, please give it a little time and try it again. Then, if still having issues, poke this forum. But, if we then tell you the site is up and functional, you'll need to look for issues on your end.

Stuart
0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

The login works. If you're using the web client, java seems to get in the way, with all the version of CHrome and Internet exploder. The SFTP client works everytime.