Problems Downloading Tiles Cache

05-14-2014 11:32 AM
DavidGuzman_Garcia
New Contributor
Hi,

I had a look at the example "Download Cache Tile (Beta)" and the program never starts the download of the cache tile, no signals were emitted from the tilecachetask and the progress bar wasn't displayed.

Trying to check this behavior, I did a small program based on this example and I got the same result, the TileCacheTask did not download the tiles. Then I modified the initialization of the TileCacheTask, adding an "userCredentials" with the info of my ESRI Global Account  and later the info of my Developer Account, in both cases the TileCacheTask emitted the signal "tileCacheError" showing an "Invalid token" error and later the TileCacheStatus signal. How can I solve this problem?

Please find below my snippet of code.

Best regards,

David

// adding the tileServiceLayer
m_tiledServiceLayer = EsriRuntimeQt::ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer("http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer");
m_map.addLayer(m_tiledServiceLayer);

// tileCacheTask
m_serviceUrl    = "http://tiledbasemaps.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer";
m_usercredentials.setUserAccount("*****", "***");
m_tileCacheTask = EsriRuntimeQt::TileCacheTask(m_serviceUrl, m_usercredentials); 

// Add a rectangle
QPoint pointo;
mapPoint= m_map.toMapPoint(m_lastMouseCoord.x(), m_lastMouseCoord.y());
pointo.setX(mapPoint.x());
pointo.setY(mapPoint.y());
m_extentRectangle.setTopLeft(pointo);
m_extentRectangle.setWidth(20000);
m_extentRectangle.setHeight(20000);

EsriRuntimeQt::Point topLeftMapPoint = Point(pointo.x(), pointo.y());
EsriRuntimeQt::Point bottomRightMapPoint = Point(m_extentRectangle.bottomRight().x(), m_extentRectangle.bottomRight().y());

// create and set the extent
m_cacheExtent = EsriRuntimeQt::Envelope(topLeftMapPoint.x(), bottomRightMapPoint.y(), bottomRightMapPoint.x(), topLeftMapPoint.y());
poly2.startPath(m_extentRectangle.topLeft().x(),m_extentRectangle.topLeft().y());
poly2.lineTo(m_extentRectangle.topRight().x(), m_extentRectangle.topRight().y());
poly2.lineTo(m_extentRectangle.bottomRight().x(), m_extentRectangle.bottomRight().y());
poly2.lineTo(m_extentRectangle.bottomLeft().x(), m_extentRectangle.bottomLeft().y());
poly2.closePathWithLine();
EsriRuntimeQt::SimpleLineSymbol line2(QColor(0,0,0), 1);
EsriRuntimeQt::SimpleFillSymbol simpleFillSym2(QColor(165,42,42,255), EsriRuntimeQt::SimpleFillSymbolStyle::DiagonalCross, line2);
EsriRuntimeQt::Graphic graphic21(poly2, simpleFillSym2);
m_graphicsLayer.addGraphic(graphic21);
m_mapAction->setChecked(false);

EsriRuntimeQt::GenerateTileCacheParameters params(true, QList<double>() << 0 << 1 << 2 << 3 << 4,EsriRuntimeQt::ExportBy::Id,m_cacheExtent,m_map.spatialReference());
QString tileCachePath = "../../temp/test.tpk";
QFile downloadFile(tileCachePath);
QDir downloadDir(tileCachePath);

// Submit the task and download the file
m_tileCacheTask.submitTileCacheJobAndDownload(params, tileCachePath);
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeanneTrieu
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

Thank you for your interest for ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt. We will be releasing a new version of the SDK shortly that should address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused you.

Regards,
0 Kudos