Using arcpy.SetMosaicDatasetProperties_management() - fail.

05-07-2014 08:33 AM
LaythGrangaard
New Contributor
Hi,

I am using ArcGIS 10.2.1 (but have also tested it on 10.2).

I created a new Mosaic Dataset at d:\test\test.gdb\test.

I tried to use the arcpy.SetMosaicDatasetProperties_management() function to try and set *any* properties in the MD.  It runs and says "Success".  But no properties are updated.

Here are some examples of what I have tried:

arcpy.SetMosaicDatasetProperties_management("D:/test/test.gdb/test","4100","15000","None;JPEG;LZ77;LERC","None","75","0.01","BILINEAR","NOT_CLIP","FOOTPRINTS_MAY_CONTAIN_NODATA","CLIP","NOT_APPLY","#","NONE","NorthWest;Center;LockRaster;ByAttribute;Nadir;Viewpoint;Seamline;None","NorthWest","#","#","ASCENDING","MAX","0","600","300","20","0.8","30 30","BASIC","Name;MinPS;MaxPS;LowPS;HighPS;Tag;GroupName;ProductName;CenterX;CenterY;ZOrder;Shape_Length;Shape_Area","DISABLED","#","#","#","#","20","1000","GENERIC","25")

arcpy.SetMosaicDatasetProperties_management(in_mosaic_dataset="D:/test/test.gdb/test",minimum_pixel_contribution=25)

arcpy.SetMosaicDatasetProperties_management(in_mosaic_dataset="D:/test/test.gdb/test",rows_maximum_imagesize=10000)

None of these had any effect on the mosaic dataset.  And actually neither did running the tool from the Toolbox.  I tried on a MD with images in it too (not empty).  Same result.

Has anyone had any luck using this function?

Layth
0 Kudos
0 Replies