Getting Hyperlinks to work

05-06-2014 08:00 AM
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III
So I just downloaded and tried this app. At first glance it seems pretty cool. But how do I get my hyperlinks to pop-up. a new window opens up but the image does not display. And I know they work because they show up when I use the map through AGOL on my iPad. And have been using them for awhile.
Erik
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
NickBlack
Esri Contributor
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your comments. I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with hyperlinks.

From your message, I believe we're talking about hyperlinks launched from popups- can you confirm that is the case? Could you also please provide more information about what the hyperlinks are linking to what type of images are they?

It would also be great if you could provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try and open the hyperlink, and if there's a map you could share with us that demonstrates the issue that would be brilliant too.

Thanks in advance,
Nick
0 Kudos
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III
Nick
Thanks for the reply. I just figured it out this morning. I was attempting to access our hyperlinked drawings which are on our server from wifi instead of "VPN" into our server once I did that they work as they should. Thanks again.
Erik
0 Kudos
NickBlack
Esri Contributor
No problem- really glad to hear you got the issue resolved.

Regards,
Nick
0 Kudos