Problem upgrading from 10.2.0 to 102.2

05-02-2014 10:05 AM
DonaldBrown
Occasional Contributor
This is on Linux CentOS. The upgrade seems to hang on:
Uninstalling previous version...
Installing upgrade...

All my existing Services seem to run fine and I can get to the REST endpoint and Manager. But, the system Services won't run and I can't start new Services. Also, I get the following error when trying to stop, and then start the AGS software:

WARNING:
grep: /usr/local/arcgis/server/.Setup/Uninstall_ArcGISServer/installvariables.properties: No such file or directory
grep: /usr/local/arcgis/server/.Setup/Uninstall_ArcGISServer/installvariables.properties: No such file or directory
Hostname change detected, updating properties...
mv: missing destination file operand after `/net/home/agsadmin/.ESRI.properties.igscsahcbags01.ahc.cr.usgs.gov.'
Try `mv --help' for more information.
sed: can't read /usr/local/arcgis/server/.Setup/Uninstall_ArcGISServer/installvariables.properties: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /usr/local/arcgis/server/.Setup/Uninstall_ArcGISServer/installvariables.properties: No such file or directory
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BubbaHey
Occasional Contributor III
I've seen the upgrade fail sometimes. Are you able to uninstall 10.2, then install 10.2.2?
0 Kudos
DonaldBrown
Occasional Contributor
I never figured it out. I had to uninstall the previous version and then start from scratch... which is a pain if you have a lot of directories/Services 😞
0 Kudos